Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome to QBR!

Welcome to Quickie Book Reviews where readers are the stars. We feature reviews by readers for readers!

QBR started as a Facebook Fan Page and is still active. So if you’re on Facebook, please stop by and “like” our page. Or you can click "like" on the right column of this site.

This site as well as the fan page is designed to provide book reviews for readers by readers. All of the QBR reviews were posted to the fan page wall by readers. Some were posted in photo albums on the fanpage and slowly they are being transferred to the genre tabs you see above. A few reviews were posted by me; some of my personal favorites!

We are also staring some new features like Top 10 lists and This Book Changed My Life. You can sign up for features on the fan page here. There is also a place for Review Requests if you're an author.

Please take a look around and follow this site. But I hope you will bear with me while I get all of the content over and work to continue to build this site.

Thanks and Welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Count me in:) This looks exciting!
    Patrick Sean Lee at Amazonbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Patrick. Hope you'll join the fan page and participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I submit a novel for review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the fanpage, like it, and then head to the "notes" section.

      Delete
  4. To Whom It May Concern: I've just epubed my first book. It's a collection of short stories. These stories range from paranormal, romance, drama, and erotica (2 stories out of 13). Would I be allowed to submit my book for consideration to your site? I also have a three story free sample as well. Please advise. Thanks

    ReplyDelete