Friday, February 3, 2012

You could win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!

~~~CONGRATS TASHA TURNER~~~


Sign up for this easy contest for fans of Quickie Book Reviews. Only 2 simple things required to enter. 


1. Follow our Facebook page (click "like" on the ride side of this page or go directly to the page http://www.facebook.com/Quickie.Book.Reviews)


2. Follow this blog - On the top left column of this page, enter your email to follow this blog. 
 
Quickie Book Reviews is a fun fanpage and website where Readers get a voice. We feature reviews by readers for readers. And, there are lots of feature posts to participate in. Readers share their "Top 10 Books" list and you can even talk about a "Book That Changed Your Life."


*All submissions from 2/4 to 2/16 will be entered to win. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on 2/17. (Amazon Gift Card sent digitally via email)



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the excellent giveaway. I already like you on Facebook as Linda Henderson and am already an email subscriber.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie (FB: Melissa)February 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

    I liked you on Facebook, my Facebook name is Melissa Hart. I'm also an email subscriber.

    jasperjax2003 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ƸӜƷ scm So I read the blog above and left my signature ƸӜƷ scm let me know what you think of this; so everyone can said hi like twitter by creating a personal symbol for responses to blogs. crazy right? Also post to message to my children 2 fantasy escapism page on facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Message-To-My-Children-2-Fantasy-Escapism/103661739691732 then everyone can support each other and compliment each other;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had already liked your page, but I am now a subscriber. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy valentines day, thanks for the contest

    jbarrett5 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I liked you on Facebook and subscribed to your newsletter.

    Thanks!

    stacy1663(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I came across your blog! I subscribed and liked and +1'd you :)

    ReplyDelete