Friday, August 9, 2013

Top 10 List - Guest Post by Amy



Breathe Me - Alexia Purdy

A beautiful book! Its a story about falling in love, losing love and realizing you should have never let go and finding each other again! I couldn't put this book down! Have the tissues handy because
your going to need them!



Freedom Road by T.M. Souders

This book is Amazing!!!! A story of strength and courage to do what you need to reach your dreams when things seem so hopeless. this book has some of the most amazing character's you'll ever find!



The Boots My Mother Gave Me - Brooklyn James


Love This Book!!!!
The Boots My Mother Gave Me explores the dynamics of abuse and dysfunction, the courage to overcome, the strength in sisterhood, and the ongoing conflict and unconditional love between mothers and daughters.



What I Didn't Say - Keary Taylor


An emotional story that will have you in tears but it's a must read! It has amazing characters and a strong foundation. It's beautifully written and has perfect flow from start to finish! When a tragedy
strikes one of the characters he soon takes for granted all the things he never got to say to the girl he loves she is there for him through his recovery and teaches him to overcome and how to communicate again just in a different way!

Ten Tiny Breaths - K.A. Tucker                     



I fell in love with this book. It's an emotional story and one that left an impact on me! It teaches us that it's not so much about the breaths your taking or how many but that you take them.. When things feel like their out of control you have to remind yourself to take "ten tiny breaths" because it's going to be okay! it's a beautifully written book.



Death's Awakening - Sarra Cannon

An Epic read!!! I love the supernatural world the author created in this book it has a nice blend of characters and a story that is beyond anything you've ever read before!

The Hunger Games

Really Cool Book!!! Action and adrenaline from start to finish! I don't know if I could face and go through what Katniss and the other tributes did.

Twilight

I fell in love with this story right from the start I was in deep! I love the mystery it presents from the very beginning and the message it holds that even though we're dealt a certain hand it doesn't
mean we have to live that way we can choose to overcome it and be something better! I love the relationship the character's have with each other..the glory of first love and the friendships that
are formed!




I love this book and everything it offers! It's a beautiful story of one person standing up and bringing people together to do the right thing in not so great times!




AWESOME book! I had so much fun reading this one! The story is captivating and the characters kick butt!!





No comments:

Post a Comment